Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome

This won't be a very long post, just wanted something short to say hello and let you know what I intend to do here on the new blog. 

Some of my very favorite things contain the color green, edible parts, and a bit of dry humor. That's what you will find here. Maybe not all together, but you get the idea. I'll show you recipes that I've tried, crafts that I tackle and maybe just a few rants and raves that come to mind.  I follow Pinterest posts and think to myself, "Damn girl, I can do that", not the nails or even the cute outfits, but all the other cool stuff.

So here we are. Hopefully you can read my blog, be inspired to try things you normally wouldn't, or just inspired to laugh at my imminent failures.  Either way, welcome.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment